Popular Posts

Sunday 17 September 2017

Introduction of our ISYS100 Movie team

ISYS100 Movie


My name is Wenqing Tang, or Kevin. I am the team leader of ISYS100 movie group. I am 19 years old and come from Guangzhou, China. I am doing bachelor of commerce major in finance and this is my first year in Macquarie University. I like playing computer games and interesting programs.

My name is Yaqin Liu, or Patricia. I am a member of ISYS100 movie group. I am 22 years old and come from Shanxi province, north of China. This is my first year and my major is professional accounting of Macquarie University. I like listening to music and watching drama.

My full name is Nellie Le, I'm 18, I like reading and watching movies of course, I'm doing the Bachelor of Information Technology in Macquarie University and I'm in my 1st year now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video: Movie vs Reality

Hi everybody, We are back today with our last post and we hope you all will love it, we shot a video about how famous scenes on movie is...